We have a huge array of Amusement machines for your Business or Home. For Collectors, Investors or Gamers. For the Young or the Young at Heart.
9 x Pinballs (some UNRESERVED)
Vending Machines - Food & Drink
Air Hockey & Fooseball Tables!
Plus we've got
Simulators - both flight and car racing
Virtual Reality Pods
Interactive Earthmoving rides - Crane, Excavator
Arcade Games (both sit down and stand up models) with all time classic titles including:
- Space Invaders
- Donkey Kong
- Scrambler and many, many more
There is bound to be something in this wonderful line up of Amusement style assets for you. You need to see it to believe it - Inspection is a must!
Everything starting at $1!
Conditions of Sale:
LOCATION OF GOODS:
Lloyds Auction Super Centre, 69 Manchester Road, Carrara, QLD
By 12 noon Tuesday 30th July
• Secure Credit Card Online (No Amex, Diners)
• Credit Card In Person (No Amex, Diners)
• Bank Transfer (Funds transferred into our trust account must be cleared prior to collection of goods. A remittance cannot be accepted as payment, allow general bank processing time)
• Bank Cheque (Bank cheques are accepted but auction goods can not be released until cleared funds are confirmed, please allow 5 business days for the bank cheque to clear)
• Monday 29th July, 8am - 4pm
• Tuesday 30th July, 8am - 4pm
Remember to bring adequate labour and tools for collections
(Please note: I.D is required upon collection by the account holder. In the event of a collection by a 3rd party, verification by the account holder is a requirement. Goods will not be released where this condition is not applied.)
Due to high volumes and turnover of stock, Lloyds Auctions is unable to ensure the security of your items after the collection due date. Please ensure you collect within the allocated times for optimum service. Please contact our friendly shipping team if you are unable to collect and need a shipping quote - firstname.lastname@example.org.
This is an Auction Sale. All goods sold "As is", Inspection is recommended prior to bidding.
Photos, descriptions and condition reports (if any) should be used as a guide only.
The Auctioneer states that all or any items may have reserve prices. The reserve price is not met unless an email is sent confirming a successful purchase. If the bidding has not reached reserve the Auctioneer will refer the highest bid to the Vendor, the highest bidder shall have first right of refusal in any referred bids. Once the bidder has refused any counter offers or negotiations then the Auctioneer shall declare the goods open for negotiations with other potential purchasers.