Refer a Friend
Pick up Auctions -
Pick up the lot yourself.
See opening hours
- Refer to the individual Auction terms and conditions found on the first page of the shipping Auction. Please note:
post can not be added to these Auctions. Please follow the prompts provided on the individual shipping Auction.
Parcel delivery by post (Manual application)
– We can pack and send your smaller lots by post. Parcel delivery service can be ordered and paid for simply by contacting
at the commencement of your bidding. By notifying us of your intention to post we can manually apply the appropriate charges and you can pay online. This option is not valid on shipping Auctions where shipping is already applied through auctionator.com automatically. Please refer to each individual auction for further shipping information.
- Insurance options can be requested for
post for an additional fee simply by contacting
at the commencement of your bidding.
Signature on delivery
- Although all parcel post is registered, get peace of mind by adding
on delivery for an additional fee. Simply email
Smaller lots can not exceed a weight of 22kg after packaging & 1.2m in length.
Shipment with a transport company
– You can contact a transport company and have the lot delivered to your home. You can choose freely the company you want. All agreements are made directly between you and the transport company of your choice. In the event Lloyds require to package and label your items, please email
. If you have requested a transport company to collect your lot, you must remember to inform the auction house. Shipping is undertaken by the transport company independently of auctionator.com. In order to avoid storage fees you must, therefore, make the auction house aware of the shipping arrangements you have made with the transport company.
Your responsibility -
All items sent by parcel delivery, where you pay auctionator.com to organise the delivery, are covered by insurance when requested upon check out. If an item has been damaged or lost during transit, you must contact the auction house where you have purchased the item. If you have paid a transport company to deliver your item, and damages or loss occurs in transit, please contact the
directly. Auctionator.com cannot be held responsible for deliveries undertaken by transport companies and any compensation claim must be made directly to the transport company. We, therefore, encourage you to familiarise yourself with the transport company's specific terms and conditions.