This sale is conditional on and incorporates the terms set out within the Buyer Agreement with WAU Racing Pty Ltd viewable by clicking here
. The winning bidder will be required to execute the Buyer Agreement to effect this sale.
Rolling Chassis excluding Engine
Components that would be considered as part of the Engine Assembly, and therefore NOT included, are:
* Airbox Plenum
* Airbox Airtray
* Clutch Assembly
* Bell Housing Assembly
Other components NOT included in the sale are:
* Engine ECU, as these are owned by Supercars. The purchaser would be able to buy an ECU from Motec to a slightly different configuration.
* Driver Cooling System
Components to take note of that would be supplied are:
* Front Suspension arms and Upright Assembly would be as per the specification that started the 2020 season.
* 2020 specification Transaxle
* Choice of Car Livery as raced during the 2020 or 2021 Supercars season
* Anti-Roll Bar installation would be as per the specification that started the 2020 season, including the cable style cockpit adjustors
* Exhaust system, although primaries would not be fitted as there is no engine to secure them to.
* 4 good quality wheels, able to be used on circuit
* Second hand Dunlop control tyres
PAYMENT - By 4.30pm Tuesday 20th October 2020
*Credit Card In Person (0.95% Surcharge) (No Amex, Diners)
*Online credit card payment is unavailable on assets included in this auction.
Please note no collections can occur until full cleared funds have been receipted into Lloyds Trust Account (This includes Bank Cheques & EFT transfers taking up to 72 hours for processing)
The chassis will be available for delivery to any nominated point in Australia at the end of the 2021 Supercars season. Anticipated delivery completion by 31st December 2021.
This is an Auction Sale. All goods sold "As is"
Photos, descriptions and condition reports (if any) should be used as a guide only
The Auctioneer states that all or any items may have reserve prices. The reserve price is not met unless an email is sent confirming a successful purchase. If the bidding has not reached reserve the Auctioneer will refer the highest bid to the Vendor, the highest bidder shall have first right of refusal in any referred bids. Once the bidder has refused any counter offers or negotiations then the Auctioneer shall declare the goods open for negotiations with other potential purchasers