A huge range of Fabrication and Workshop Equipment being sold TOTALLY UNRESERVED. Items include:
• Hydraulic Press Brakes – 160 tonne & 100 Tonne
• Lathes – Colchester & Jinan
• Milling Machine – Maxport
• Power Mill - Kondia
• Welders – MIG / TIG + Screens
• Plasma Cutter
• Inverter Generators
• Lock Seamer
• Radial Arm Drill
• Band Saws
• Drill Press
• Planer Jointer
• Boat – Stessl 370 Edgetracker Tinny
• Camper – Jayco “Pop Top” Jayswan
• Shipping Containers – 2 x 20ft
• Grinders – Pedestal & Bench
• Power Tools – Sander / Angle Grinders / Drills / Saws
• Manual Press
• Tube/Pipe Benders
• Workbenches / Racks / Toolboxes / Shelves / Stands / Tables / Benchtops
• Rotary Turntable
• Block & Chain
• Steel Trestles
• Accessories – Drill Bits, Dies, Tooling, Clamps, Castors
• Fasteners – Nuts, Bolts, Screws
• Buffer / Polisher
• Fans / Blower Vac
• Qty of Sheets & Offcuts - Galvanised, Zinc, Aluminium and Stainless
• Range of Office Furn – Chairs, Filing Cab’s, Photocopier, Desks, Workstations
Everything starts from $1!
Conditions of Sale:
LOCATION OF GOODS – 6 Industrial Avenue, Caloundra, QLD
PAYMENT - By 4pm (AEDT) Thursday 15th April 2021
PAYMENT OPTIONS -
*Secure Credit Card Online (0.75% Surcharge) (No Amex, Diners)
8am - 4pm Wednesday 14th April
8am - 4pm Thursday 15th April
8am - 2pm Friday 16th April
Buyers should note that a 3.5t Forklift is on site to assist with loading. Larger assets such as Press Brakes, Lathes, Guillotines and Shipping Containers will require the Buyers to arrange suitable lifting equipment to lift and load.
John Chick on 0498 352 026
This is an Auction Sale. All goods sold "As is"
Inspection is recommended prior to bidding.
Photos, descriptions and condition reports (if any) should be used as a guide only
The Auctioneer states that all or any items may have reserve prices. The reserve price is not met unless an email is sent confirming a successful purchase. If the bidding has not reached reserve the Auctioneer will refer the highest bid to the Vendor, the highest bidder shall have first right of refusal in any referred bids. Once the bidder has refused any counter offers or negotiations then the Auctioneer shall declare the goods open for negotiations with other potential purchasers.
**You must be 18 years or above to bid, Photo I.D will be required upon settlement & collection. PICK UP ONLY.
Thank you for bidding in the auction. If you have any assets you are thinking about selling please call me, Paul Thomasson on 0451 824 277 to discuss.