LOCATION: KELSO, NSW
King, Queen & Single Mattresses!!
The AIRSOFT Limited Black Edition is commercial grade. This mattress is exceptional quality, finished with stunning durable knitted fabric reserved for only the very best. It is the ultimate in comfort and the path way to a heavenly sleep.
Key Features of a seven-layer system
With advancement in materials and pocket coil technology, the Black Edition offers exceptional back support and pressure relief. Our seven-layer mattress structure is gel memory foam for comfort, encased compressed foam and loft fibre for heat release, supported by 5 zones of 18cm high pocket springs, then finished with a durable and ornate knitted fabric; this mattress is beautiful and extremely comfortable.
Conditions of Sale:
LOCATION OF GOODS:
Lloyds Auctions, 105 Sydney Road, Kelso, NSW
By 12 noon Friday 15th February
• Secure Credit Card Online (0.75% Surcharge) (No Amex, Diners)
• Bank Transfer (Funds transferred into our trust account must be cleared prior to collection of goods. A remittance cannot be accepted as payment, allow general bank processing time)
• Bank Cheque (Bank cheques are accepted but auction goods can not be released until cleared funds are confirmed, please allow 5 business days for the bank cheque to clear)
• Thursday 14th February, 8am - 4pm
• Friday 15th February, 8am - 4pm
(Please note: I.D is required upon collection by the account holder. In the event of a collection by a 3rd party, verification by the account holder is a requirement. Goods will not be released where this condition is not applied.)
This is an Auction Sale. All goods sold "As is", Inspection is recommended prior to bidding.
Photos, descriptions and condition reports (if any) should be used as a guide only.
The Auctioneer states that all or any items may have reserve prices. The reserve price is not met unless an email is sent confirming a successful purchase. If the bidding has not reached reserve the Auctioneer will refer the highest bid to the Vendor, the highest bidder shall have first right of refusal in any referred bids. Once the bidder has refused any counter offers or negotiations then the Auctioneer shall declare the goods open for negotiations with other potential purchasers.