From the 1st February 2019 our standard Buyers Premium on consumer goods & art will be set to 16.5%. This is our first Buyers Premium increase in the history of Lloyds Auctions.
Lloyds are proud to maintain one of the most competitive Buyers Premium’s in consumer goods and will continue to deliver exceptional stock and service for below market fees.
Conditions of Sale:
LOCATION OF GOODS:
Lloyds Auctions, 105 Sydney Road, Kelso, NSW
By 12 noon Tuesday 19th February
• Secure Credit Card Online (0.75% Surcharge) (No Amex, Diners)
• Bank Transfer (Funds transferred into our trust account must be cleared prior to collection of goods. A remittance cannot be accepted as payment, allow general bank processing time)
• Bank Cheque (Bank cheques are accepted but auction goods can not be released until cleared funds are confirmed, please allow 5 business days for the bank cheque to clear)
• Monday 18th February, 9am - 4pm
• Tuesday 19th February, 9am - 4pm
(Please note: I.D is required upon collection by the account holder. In the event of a collection by a 3rd party, verification by the account holder is a requirement. Goods will not be released where this condition is not applied.)
This is an Auction Sale. All goods sold "As is", Inspection is recommended prior to bidding.
Photos, descriptions and condition reports (if any) should be used as a guide only.
The Auctioneer states that all or any items may have reserve prices. The reserve price is not met unless an email is sent confirming a successful purchase. If the bidding has not reached reserve the Auctioneer will refer the highest bid to the Vendor, the highest bidder shall have first right of refusal in any referred bids. Once the bidder has refused any counter offers or negotiations then the Auctioneer shall declare the goods open for negotiations with other potential purchasers.